Thursday, October 27, 2011

Linear Gallery Bay Modeling

During the process of this modeling, I used mostly an additive method when constructing the model, making subtractions from the masses as little as possible because I have found that this is the easiest way for me to model using FormZ. After the modeling was done and saved, I went on to the textures and lighting and got the settings to a level where I was pleased with the reality of the materials and lights. unfortunately when saving this version, FormZ shut down and I was forced to re-apply all of these materials and lights, which is why this submission is almost an hour late. As for the composition, I used 4 orthagonal views to balance the page around the axonometric view centered on the 11X17. The Second page shows the rendered bay as if it were a section perspective with the mulch, sidewalk and planting extending from the edge of the bay to one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment